Tilapia.ws is a website devoted to providing the best possible tilapia information. Our ambition is to provide all the information you ever need about tilapia regardless of whether you want to know more about farming tilapia, the various diseases that can be a problem when farming tilapia, the large historical importance of tilapia or simply want to know how to keep one in an aquarium. We also provide a large collection tilapia recipes.
Baked Tilapia with Garlic Butter
This is a great recipe for all garlic lovers. Our version of baked tilapia with garlic butter contains two cloves of garlic, but if you are a great garlic fancier you can of course increase the amount, just like those who are more sensitive can exclude one of the garlic cloves from the recipe. This recipe for baked tilapia with garlic butter is suitable for 2-4 servings.
Ingredients for Baked Tilapia with Garlic Butter:
2 cloves of garlic
2 tablespoons of butter
1 pinch of dried dillweed or parsley
4 tilapia fillets
How to prepare Baked Tilapia with Garlic Butter:
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Mince the garlic into fine pieces
- Place the garlic in a saucepan and add butter and dillweed or parsley
- Add one dash of salt, one dash of pepper and one dash of paprika powder to the saucepan. The exact amount will depend on your own preferences.
- Heat the saucepan over low heat until the butter is fully melted and begins to simmer.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and brush some of its content over the bottom of a baking dish.
- Put the tilapia fillets on top of the garlic butter mix
- Use the remaining garlic butter mix to brush the top of each tilapia fillet
- Place the baking dish in the oven and let the tilapia bake for 12-15 minutes.
- The baked tilapia with garlic butter is ready when it is easy to flake it with a fork.
Tilapia.ws Copyright 2005-2009