Easy Baked Tilapia
This is one of the easiest ways to make delicious baked tilapia using just a few ingredients, and it will only require 5-10 minutes of preparation. After 30 minutes in the oven the easy baked tilapia ready to eat. This recipe uses 4 (4 ounce) tilapia fillets and is enough for 4 servings of Easy Baked Tilapia.
Ingredients for Easy Baked Tilapia:
3 teaspoons of butter
4 (4 ounce) tilapia fillets
1/4 teaspoon of Old Bay Seasoning
1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt
1 package of frozen cauliflower with broccoli and red pepper (16 ounces)
Directions for Easy Baked Tilapia:
- Start by preheating the oven to 190° C / 375° F.
- Grease a 9×13 inches baking dish using some of the butter.
- Place the tilapia fillets in the baking dish and dot them with the rest of the butter.
- Pour the Old Bay Seasoning and the garlic salt over the tilapia fillets.
- Slice the lemon.
- Position one or two slices of lemon on each tilapia fillet.
- Place the frozen cauliflower, broccoli and red pepper around the tilapia fillets and season with some salt and pepper.
- Cover the baking dish and bake it in the oven during 25-30 minutes.
- The Easy Baked Tilapia is ready when you can easily flake the tilapia with a fork, and the cauliflower, broccoli and red pepper feel tender.