Tilapia.ws is a website devoted to providing the best possible tilapia information. Our ambition is to provide all the information you ever need about tilapia regardless of whether you want to know more about farming tilapia, the various diseases that can be a problem when farming tilapia, the large historical importance of tilapia or simply want to know how to keep one in an aquarium. We also provide a large collection tilapia recipes.
Easy Baked Tilapia
This is one of the easiest ways to make delicious baked tilapia using just a few ingredients, and it will only require 5-10 minutes of preparation. After 30 minutes in the oven the easy baked tilapia ready to eat. This recipe uses 4 (4 ounce) tilapia fillets and is enough for 4 servings of Easy Baked Tilapia.
Ingredients for Easy Baked Tilapia:
3 teaspoons of butter
4 (4 ounce) tilapia fillets
1/4 teaspoon of Old Bay Seasoning
1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt
1 package of frozen cauliflower with broccoli and red pepper (16 ounces)
Directions for Easy Baked Tilapia:
- Start by preheating the oven to 190° C / 375° F.
- Grease a 9x13 inches baking dish using some of the butter.
- Place the tilapia fillets in the baking dish and dot them with the rest of the butter.
- Pour the Old Bay Seasoning and the garlic salt over the tilapia fillets.
- Slice the lemon.
- Position one or two slices of lemon on each tilapia fillet.
- Place the frozen cauliflower, broccoli and red pepper around the tilapia fillets and season with some salt and pepper.
- Cover the baking dish and bake it in the oven during 25-30 minutes.
- The Easy Baked Tilapia is ready when you can easily flake the tilapia with a fork, and the cauliflower, broccoli and red pepper feel tender.
Tilapia.ws Copyright 2005-2009